Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Last 6 Weeks or So

Ok well let's see.  For starters we had the white coat ceremony.  It was accompanied by a torrential down pour as you can kinda see it took out a tree right outside.  Umm so the president showed up, which basically means I'm kinda a big deal haha jk.






And then I did this thing called studying and a lot of it.  Look here's proof of me studying.




studying and skyping with magic :)


Oh and there was a whole lot of rain.
See. Rain! http://dominicanewsonline.com/news/all-news/general/photos-heavy-rainfall-causes-flooding-across-dominica/


Then today I walked down to the beach to get the sunset.   That is basically it
on my way to the beach


1 comment:

  1. Rough life Georgia, rough. I bet those ocean views are total crap. I'm living the life right now in Pittsbugh - I've got three rivers to look at. Three, dirty, industrialized rivers.

    Get back to your "studying."

    ReplyDelete